Achieve Your Goals With Your Own Registered Dietitian
No surprises, no stress — how the first consultation and follow-ups work
- At a time and location most convenient for you, we sit down to talk about your health concerns. From weight loss or weight gain to disease prevention and management, and much more.
- We discuss your lifestyle so that my recommendations will work for you.
- We make sure the food you’re eating is giving you the nutrients you need. I analyze your daily food and liquid intake. We review reports produced by nutritional analysis software.
- We determine how your current eating habits are affecting your health. I may look at your laboratory blood tests. This would tell me, for example, if you have elevated blood cholesterol. As we work together, we may re-test your blood to see how the changes to your eating habits are improving your health.
Weekly and monthly follow-ups keep you charged up and on track
- We get you started on a meal plan and an exercise routine.
- Weekly meal plans are customized to your food preferences.
- On a weekly basis, we track your progress in dietary changes, weight, and body fat measurements.
- You receive educational materials to support your specific needs. Example: Carbohydrate counting for diabetics.
Educational supermarket sessions help you make smart choices
- Find out how to find the information you need on food labels and still shop quickly.
- Learn how to decrease salt intake to reduce high blood pressure or get the most out of your treatment plan.
- Discover which fats are good for your overall health and help to reduce the risk of heart disease.
Specialized Nutrition Consultations
- Couples counseling
- Children with ADHD
- High cholesterol/High blood pressure
- Gluten free
- Vegan and Vegetarian
- Diabetic and Pre-diabetic
Individual Supermarket Educational Sessions
For groups who want to learn how to make healthy choices without spending hours shopping.
A few hours spent in the supermarket with a Registered Dietitian go a long way. Learn how to read food labels quickly. Our RD will take the mystery out of the list of ingredients and help you understand what is most important to your health.
Feel confident about your new, healthier choices.
Consultations available on the web,
over the phone and in person.
Contact us for more information.